Friday, March 23, 2012

Escapes

As a child I would look at my grandfather's suitcases that have travelled with him to 
most of the former Communist European Countries, and as far as China, basically 
the only countries travellers were given visas for, 
maybe with the sole exception of Italy, which he visited with my grandmother, whom 
he often left behind at home in his many travels - don't know why, maybe to hold down the 
fort and be with their only child, my mother, or simply because he needed 
'men only' breaks from everyday life,
and I would KNOW that, when I grew up, I'd follow in his traveller's footsteps and 
maybe even retrace his many escapes step by step, and add to the collection of stickers 
on one of his suitcases from places he visited, hotels he slept at... I was wrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

frumoase poze! cat despre barbatii, stii ca sunt una din cele mai frumoase creatii ale lui Dumnezeu! mai ales si inclusiv prin escapadele lor in cautarea timpului pierdut...

Anonymous said...

scuze, barbati nu barbatii.

dino_919 said...

Nu, chiar nu eram constienta ca barbatii ar fi una din cele mai frumoase creatii a lui Dumnezeu - impresia mea era doar ca era o creatura creata doar ca sa umple putinul loc gol ramas pe planeta dupa crearea femeilor si sa ajute la desfacutul borcanelor. ;-)

Anonymous said...

superba comparatie! vivat feminismul!!!!